Wednesday, April 9, 2014

3 weeks down

Lost: 16 lbs

Gained: A new love for fruit and vegetables.  A feeling of empowerment.  A new confidence.  The ability to say "no." The ability to eliminate (most) excuses. 

Well it has been an interesting few weeks. I feel so DANG good.  I am happy to report that I have not eaten one treat/baked good/sugar soda since I found out.  It feels amazing to gain control over something that has weakened me for so long. 

Once, a long time ago,  someone told me that people who make excuses are useless.  Whether or not that is true,  I think I am finally done with that phase of life.  I know I will have bad days,  but the energy that I feel now having lost this much weight so far is greater than my desire to give in to instant gratification.

Life is good.

I am starting to love my body. 

No comments: