Monday, January 7, 2013

Mom Time and a Girls Night.

The past couple of days have been pretty nice. I got to have both days off with Eli this week, so I spent the first day with him, and the second day with the girls!

Eli is starting to get sick, so we spent most of our day at home being lazy. We went to lunch, but then came home and took a 5 hour nap! Man it felt awesome! We just spent the rest of the night indoors hanging out and spending time together.

This morning my day started with Olive Garden and "Les Miserables" with my mom! We also went to the mall and shopped a little. I'm so grateful to have a mom who has the same interests that I do. We are best friends, and she makes my life so much brighter!

Here we are at my wedding:


We look noting alike on the outside, but on the inside we are almost identical. :)

After she left today, my friends Jana, Tausha, Sarah and I all went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse!
It was a much needed girls night out. We had a lot of fun laughing, talking, and most importantly, eating yummy food! It was much needed, and I hope we can keep up our promise to do it once a month.

Here are a few pics from the night:
Tausha and Sarah
Jana and Sarah
All four of us...kinda. :)    
       
Jana and I         

No comments: