Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Tears

Last Christmas I spent the entire day on the computer trying to convince my "boy friend" not to be done with me and try to work things out. I spent the night wrapped in a banket on my couch - crying myself to sleep...

This year I spent my Christmas with family and friends. We frosted cookies and ate a delicious lunch at home, and afterward I drove up to Logan and spent the evening with great friends. When I got home, I cried on my bathroom floor for about an hour - full of so many emotions and not able to express any of them the way i really needed to.

I'm not sure why I feel like I need to share this information with the world. Perhaps I am beginning to realize the truth. There are so many reasons to cry, so many different kinds of pain, and so many ways to love. Especially around the holidays.

I hope your Christmas was Merry & Bright.


No comments: